CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR (NSW)
- Sydney CBD
- Salary up to $140K
Very well establish builder based in Sydney CBD are actively seeking an experienced Contract Administrator
Construction Recruitment Group are working in partnership with a well established tier 2 builder who have just secured multiple complex projects in Sydney. They are seeking the services of an experienced contract administrator to join their team to help run this project. This well run company have been present in the Sydney market for over 20 years and hold fantastic relationships with a number of large clients and consequently have a lot of repeat business.
- Preparing site cost variations and updating contract quotes
- Review and assess supplier invoices and sub-contractor progress claims for payment Management
- Coordination of subcontract and supplier agreements
- Administration of progress claims, variations, EOT’s and all correspondence
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Site Manager
- Oversee the financial and contractual obligations of the project Liaise with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers and attend site meetings
What you’ll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience working as a Contracts Administrator in building projects
- Tertiary Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Construction Economics (or equivalent)
- A personable attitude and ability to adapt to change and adopt new ideas
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and balance competing demands
- Strong communication, literacy, numeracy and teamwork skill
- You are definitely a candidate who doesn’t require close management and supervision
What you’ll get in return
- A mature work environment, with a family friendly culture that do a lot of team bonding
- Our client have deliberately developed a mature and relaxed culture which rewards achievement rather than focuses on hour worked.
- This company can offer a stable long term career through their extensive network amongst blue chip property owners and trusts.
- An attractive salary package
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org