Contract Administrator (Sydney)
My client is a leading, family owned and managed Construction Company.They are a across all sectors up to a value of $300m.
Due to substantial project wins they are actively looking to recruit a Contract Administrator to join there busy team. The main aim of this role is to manage the Head Contract, Subcontract and Financial Administration on a project and to assist the Project Manager in delivering projects to achieve or better all project goals of Time, Cost, Quality and Safety.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Bachelor Degree of Building, or Construction Management/Quantity Surveying or commensurate industry experience of 5 years minimum.
- 3 + years post graduate experience in Building, Construction and Contract Management at both head and subcontract level.
- Computer literate including Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft word, Project, Excel, Outlook and ideally CHEOPS and Aconex skills.
- Awareness of major forms of Head Contracts and fundamental Contract Law principals
- Basic understanding of construction practices, sequencing of methodology and value of building related goals (materials and services).
- A technical working knowledge of major building trades
- Working knowledge and understanding of construction specific Acts, codes and Regulations with particular attention and awareness of the Building Code of Australia, security of payments Act and Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
- Solid work history with reputable firms
In return they will welcome you into their well respected company that truly invests and values its people. You will be offered regular training as well as the opportunity to work on a variety of projects. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please forward resume to www.constructionrecuritmentwa.com