Panel Beaters / Body Builders
My Client is looking for:
My client is always trying to attract people with high quality traits to join our team. They currently have vacancies for dynamic and motivated Body Builders/Panel Beaters to join our Marrickville workshop for an immediate start
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company and a friendly team environment. You will be given the opportunity to grow, develop and to take on additional responsibility.
You will be provided with all necessary training on the various makes and models of cars as well as being supplied with uniforms, boots and safety equipment.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this role requires you to have a mature and professional approach with excellent communication skills. Your main duties/responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing maintenance, repairs and refurbishment
- Demonstrating and maintaining clean workshop practices in your day to day role and ensuring that these practices meet the high standards held by the Workshops team
- Ensuring that all maintenance and repairs are performed according to company procedures and are recorded on the designated forms and documents provided
- Maintaining and performing all workshop practices in a manner that adheres to all Workplace Health and Safety regulations
- Maintaining and performing within the role in a manner that adheres to all Company policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant should have:
- A trade qualification as a Body Builder or Panel Beater
- Extensive vehicle experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship
- +/- 5 years Body Building/Panel Beating experience
What is working for my client like?
We are a family run company with a community feel. We are continuously growing and look forward to continuously developing with our employees. We think (at least) that it’s a fun, flexible and friendly environment.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com
My client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.