Project Manager (NSW)
Project Manager – commercial required to look after several mixed use use sites. A mix of Office, retail, medical and education projects.
My client is a leading Sydney builder working across the commercial space. Australian owned and operated, that boasts excellent staff retention and culture. You be joining a stable team with brilliant training and support functions available to you.
The Project Manager – commercial will be required to look after 1- 2 sites depending on size. All project teams are in place with CA’s, project engineers and site managers. You will be required to balance your time between site and the office, 2-3 days a week split either way. You will be required to see the projects through from inception through to completion.
To be successful in the role of project manager – commercial you will need to display the following qualities and experience gained from the building and construction sector
- Have the ability to work on residential development projects from start to end. All Project Managers are required to show examples of where they have done this previously on 2 occasions
- Be competent in running several projects at once – this is essential
- Managerial experience
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver projects to deadlines
- have at least 10 years in the building and construction industry
- Work life balance
- Family Culture
- Excellent Salary on offer
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org